Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Virtual Side of Business

Virtual Business. The name says it all. Learning to run a retail business in a simulation allows for failure and gradual improvement. It is an awesome opportunity to learn the art without fear of monetary loss. This blog details what I am learning about entrepreneurship through these virtual business simulations. I will explain the concepts I learn along with a personal narrative recounting what each learning module taught me about business ownership. Through this, I will gain much-needed practice and share these amazing insights with the community. I hope anyone who reads this blog is thoroughly intrigued and learns just as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to read along with you as you learn! Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This first post really pulls me in and has me intrigued. Can't wait to see future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katelynn SteinhauserApril 18, 2016 at 12:50 PM

    Ryan, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog! As a student who has experienced this simulation as well, I can agree that it definitely allows for failure as well as gradual improvement. I think your blog entices all aspects of the simulation, which I really appreciate that you included. I'm looking forward to seeing new posts on this blog! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete